1. Coastal Colors: Incorporating classic coastal colors into your patio space creates a relaxing and tranquil environment. Utilizing hues of blues, whites, and greens can add that understated seaside look you have been looking for in your backyard.
2. Brass Details: Picking out patio furniture that has simple brass details also enhances this coastal design. The subtle shimmer of brass hardware combined with the coastal colors will leave you with a beach-like oasis.
3. Outdoor Drink Station: Beverage stations are a great addition to any backyard. Having all drinks and glasses in one designated space outside will make hosting your next backyard barbecue a little easier. We recommend using ingredients to style your bar along with elegant cloth napkins, books, and some flowers or greenery.
4. A Mix of Outdoor Furniture: Mixing and matching your patio furniture will add an eclectic flair to your outdoor space. Incorporate different style pieces to create a unique, entertaining area. Layering, shuffling, mixing, and matching will leave you with a one-of-a-kind space that will reflect your style and personality.
5. String Lights : You can add atmosphere and pizazz to your patio space with simple string lights. From casual get-togethers to luxurious dinner parties, string lights will give you the perfect amount of ambiance. They are easy to install and can be used year-round.