CHD Interiors’ Room Auction to Benefit the Lowcountry Food Bank and the Baskervill Food Pantry
CHD Interiors is auctioning off the entire room below to help feed those in need by donating 100% of the auction proceeds to the Lowcountry Food Bank
and Baskervill Food Pantry
during the COVID-19 crisis. The room is valued at more than $15,000 and includes 2 End Tables, Sofa, Art, 2 Lamps, 6 Pillows, Chair, Throw, Cocktail Table, Tray, Beads, Coral, 3 Parchment Bound Books, Chandelier, Coral Finial, Sea Fan, Natural Wood, 2 Stems, 2 Vases, Dog, Set of three Golden Braided Balls and 2 Shelves. We invite customers to bid on the room with a starting bid of $5,000. The highest bidder at the end of Monday, June 1 will receive all of the items in the room. All of the proceeds from the auction will benefit the Lowcountry Food Bank
and Baskervill Food Pantry
to help feed those in need in the Charleston, Georgetown, Pawley’s Island, Garden City and Surfside Beach areas during this pandemic.
Rules of the Auction:
1. No purchase necessary to place a bid in the auction.
2. The room includes Giclee painting, two wall shelves, a pair of porcelain lamps, an occasional chair, a pair of end tables, a Chesterfield style sofa, a throw blanket, six accent pillows, a cocktail table, a square chandelier, and various accessories.
3. The reserve must be met for the room to be sold (the reserve is $5000). If the reserve is not met the auction items will not be sold to the highest bid below the reserve.
4. The room is valued at over $15,000.
5. The highest bidder over the reserve limit will win the room.
6. The winning bid must be paid in full in order to receive the items from the room.
7. The winning bid may not exchange or substitute items within the room, the room is sold as-is.
8. If the winning bidder cannot make payment within (10) days, the transaction will be voided. Payment must be received on/by Thursday, June 11.
9. All proceeds from this auction will be donated by CHD Interiors to the Lowcountry Food Bank and the Baskervill Food Pantry to help feed our areas during the coronavirus pandemic.
The room is valued at more than $15,000 and includes:
A pair of transitional square end tables surround the sofa, 22″ W x 22″D x 23″H, with statement marble tops, each unique in the natural soft green color palette with a metallic gold geometric frame. Accessorized with a collection of eclectic treasures. A royal blue foo dog. Golden coral statue on an acrylic stand. Set of black and turquoise carved vases with crackle finish.
A modern twist on this Chesterfield style sofa from the prestigious brand Century Furniture includes one bench cushion seating, tufted back, and brass nailhead details with a sleek dark espresso leg. 84″ W x 38″ D x 34″ H. Pillows included on this stunner sofa are various shades of greens in lush velvet to add luxury, pattern, and interest. Emerald and cream dot pillows, Solid emerald pillows, Lumbar kaleidoscope pillow.
Large scale giclee painting consisting of a serene marsh often seen in the Low Country with a silver gallery floating frame that enhances the art piece. Flanked with two golden wall shelves with a mixture of natural elements from both the land and sea. Shelves, Greenery stems, Sea fan, Natural wood, Natural blue coral, responsibly harvested.
Pair of glossy porcelain emerald green lamps set on acrylic bases with white round shades and faux malachite finials.
Shell white occasional chair in textured fabric, 29.5″W x 35″ D x 38″ H, that tucks nicely into any seating group. The spindle decorative back makes it a perfect chair for floating in a room. Includes brass casters. Chartreuse decorative grosgrain ribbon pillow included.
The perfect weight woven throw blanket with fringe. Used for color and function.
The rectangular cocktail table, 48″ W x 24″ D x 18″ H, is a juxtaposition of metallic glam and rustic distressed with the gold metal and wood elements. The cocktail table is accessorized with an antique brass aluminum tray, three parchment bound books in various sizes and subjects, sea glass beads in emerald, and three golden braided rope set.
Delicate yet stately, square chandelier with 8 arms in vintage gold finish. 32.5″W x 32.5″ D x 26.5″ H.
Dates of the Auction: The auction will run Friday, May 22 through Monday, June 1. The winner will be notified via email at the completion of the auction on Monday, June 1.
To Purchase the Room (for the Winning Bidder Only): Check
*Please contact CHD Interiors by calling 843.357.1700 or responding to the winning email for details on purchasing the room.
How will items be sent to winning bid?: The room items will be available for pickup at CHD or the winning bidder can arrange a front porch drop off.
If needing different arrangements, please reach out to Christine Johns at [email protected] or 843.357.1700 to coordinate. Items will not be ready for pickup or drop off until funds are received.