To all of our wonderful clients, customers, team members, and families,
The situation we are dealing with as a community and as a country is devastating. It’s easy to get discouraged and give in to anxiety and fear so, at CHD, we thought we would share some good news that may give you a short respite from your worries. Remember, one quick smile can elevate your mood and create a sense of well-being.
We hope that these POSITIVE facts will brighten your day …
– China has closed down its last Coronavirus hospital. There are not enough new cases to support them.
– Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. The combination of drugs used were: Lopinavir, Ritonavir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest the same medicine globally.
– Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against Coronavirus.
– A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
– Apple reopened all 42 China stores.
– Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives doctors results in hours, not days.
– In South Korea, the outbreak is abating as recoveries outnumber new infections for three days in a row.
– Italy has been hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
– Scientists in Israel are likely to announce the development of a Coronavirus vaccine.
– Three Maryland Coronavirus patients fully recovered and are able to return to everyday life.
– A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
– A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and the National University of Singapore.
– All 7 patients who were getting treated for Covid-19 at Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi have recovered.
– Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid-19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.
– As of today, there are no new outbreaks of the Coronavirus in Wuhan, China.
So, there is good news coming. It may seem slow, but it is on the way. This crisis is making us more mindful of all that we have. It’s making us more courteous and supportive of our neighbors. It’s giving us time to slow down and reflect on what is most important. When this is over, we are hopeful that these positive reflections will stay with us and remind us to be grateful every single day.
We are extremely thankful for your business over the years and we are praying for your safety through this time.
— The CHD Team